bodysuit: ASOS, similar here, here
denim: american eagle
jacket: nordstrom, similar here
How do you wear two different types of denim in one outfit? My easy trick is this: if it’s a dark denim on top, wear a light bottom. If it’s a light denim on top, wear a dark denim on the bottom. BOOM! Done.
Today I also wanted to mix things up & share 10 random facts about me, because a lot of you are new and may not know a lot about me besides my style. So here we go:
1. I went to college at Chatham University for a Bachelor of Arts.
2. I used to be a collegiate swimmer during my time I went to school in Ohio.
3. Favorite movie is Dazed & Confused, because I love cars (I love going to cars show in the summer), & the 70′s. Favorite chick flick though is Sabrina (the old one with Audrey Hepburn & the newer one).
4. I am a huggggggggggge dog lover &I have three dogs.
5. My favorite tv show is Gilmore Girls. Yes, I am counting down the days to its premiere on Netflix.
6. Pizza is life and always a go-to cheat meal.
7. FALL is my favorite season.
8. I work for American Eagle Headquarters and pursuing my real estate license.
9. I am an introvert/extrovert. (I don’t like large crowds, but I am super outgoing in small groups).
10. If I was stranded on an island & could only have one makeup item, it would be lipstick.
I hope you enjoyed these 10 random facts about me. Thanks for stopping by today!